Here at MB Tree Services, we understand that the tree surgery we carry out in Esher and the surrounding areas holds certain inherent risks. When the work we conduct involves the use of heavy-duty machinery and working at height, it’s essential that our tree surgeons take all due precautions to maintain safety. As vastly-experienced arboriculture and garden fencing specialists with NPTC accreditations, our clients in the Esher area can rest assured that safety remains our primary concern. Whether it’s hedge cutting, crown thinning or stump grinding, we pride ourselves on the exemplary safety record we have amassed.
In order to maintain safety measures of the highest standards, each of our tree surgeons undergoes regular in-house training. This process includes a thorough refresher of HSE legislation, as well an in-depth look at any new amendments. At MB Tree Services, we believe that any individual representing the company, whether in stump grinding services, hedge cutting work or garden fencing installations, works at their confident best when in full knowledge of expected safety protocols.
For the convenience of property owners in Esher, below, we have compiled the full range of accreditation and training that they should expect from a competent tree surgeon.
1. The basis of our tree surgery services revolves around the training and guidance outlined in the ‘Work at Height Regulations 2005’. By fully complying with this legislation, we ensure the continued safety of essential equipment used at height including climbing harnesses and ladders.
2. Any respected tree surgery company in Esher and beyond adheres to the ‘Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999’. This legislation includes the foundation of the risk assessments and site inspections we carry out as your chosen tree surgeons.
3. Our tree surgeons also require specialist training for machinery such as hydraulic lifts. In this regard, we comply with ‘Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998’. Having mastered these regulations, we can further enhance the safety of our clients, their Esher property and ourselves as tree surgeons.
4. The tree surgery services we provide regularly require the use of chainsaws. By offering training in line with the ‘Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998’, we reduce the potential dangers associated with this tool.
5. Whether we undertake garden fencing work, stump grinding, hedge cutting or tree surgery services in the Esher area, harmful substances such as petrol fumes and sawdust are often part of the result. By complying with the ‘Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002’, we minimise the potential effects of these substances.
6. As a reputable tree surgery company serving Esher, we provide each of our tree surgeons with the latest PPE in full compliance with the ‘Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992’. Whether it’s eye protection, hearing protectors, safety helmets, gloves or boots, we never send our personnel out on tree surgery, hedge cutting, stump grinding or garden fencing jobs without the necessary equipment.
To read what our previous customers have had to say about our services, from hedge cutting to tree surgery, please visit the testimonials page.